Did you know 2

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Is Oprah Biased? Host Won't Interview Palin




Is Oprah Biased? because she won't Interview Palin Republican VP Nominee Sarah Palin is not welcomed on the on her show before the election. She said that after the the presidential election will be fine.

I like Oprah and enjoy her talk show but I think that it is apparent that she wants Obama to win... So is that a crime? Why would she do anything that would hurt him from becoming president?
"The item in today's 'Drudge Report' is categorically untrue," Winfrey said in a written statement provided to ABC News.com. "There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show.
"At the beginning of the presidential campaign, when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates," Winfrey wrote.
O well, I have spoke and everyone will have to just live with my decision.

No comments:

Did you Know

Did you know that the average human brain contains approximately 86 billion neurons? These remarkable cells form intricate networks, allowing us to think, feel, and experience the world around us. Each neuron communicates with others through electrical impulses, creating a symphony of thoughts, memories, and emotions. So next time you ponder life’s mysteries, remember that your brain is orchestrating a cosmic dance of neurons!