Did you know 2

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Did you know that I purchased a extended warranty from Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services, and my car has been broke down for 4 months with no end in site?

Did you know these facts about Car Shield, Interstate National Dealer Services, Omnisure Group, LLC?

Did you know that Carshield has 459 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Did you know that Carshield offers An "extended warranty" which is an extension of your manufacturer's warranty?

Did you know that Carshield, Interstate National Dealer Services will offer you the an unlimited list of items that they cover, although getting them to honor the agreement is worse than pulling teeth?

Did you know that Carshield, Interstate National Dealer Services will gladly never get on the phone at the same time while politely pointing fingers at each other?

 Did you know that Carshield only sells the warranty?

Did you know that when you purchase an extended warranty from Carshield you also deal with Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc which location is in Atlanta, GA?

Did you know that there is a third company that you have to deal with when dealing with Carshield  called Omnisure Group, LLC which is based out of Chicago, Il?

Did you know that the relationship between these company follows as this, Carshield Sells the warranty, Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc services the warranty and Omnisure collects the cash to maintain the warranty?

Did you know that I had to sue Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services for Breach of Contract?

Did you know that the company slogan is "PEACE OF MIND" which I have yet to receive?

Did you know that since I purchased the extended warranty that it took 7 months for the company to send me my contract?

Did you know that my 2012 Hyundai Sonata engine locked up July 29, 2017 and it is November 25, 2017 and the company as yet to pick up the phone and speak to me?

Did you know that I purchased a extended warranty from Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services, and my car has been broke down for 4 months with no end in site?

Did you know that this is a ongoing practice of Carshield to pay as little as possible or nothing at all?

Did you know that by allowing my car to sit on the dealership lot  for 120 days that Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services ran up an additional total of  $35x120 days, That is $4200?

Did you know that I was instructed by Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services to allow the dealership to do an engine tear down to determine what caused the engine to lock up, which was going to cost an additional $1,500 dollars?

 Did you know that in the warranty book it clearly states that CarShield service contract covers the mechanical parts of your vehicle. Most auto insurance policies do not cover mechanical breakdowns, unless they are the direct result of an auto accident. With a CarShield service contract, your engine, transmission, and other vital car parts are protected anytime they break down or malfunction?

Did you know that the dealership mechanic found that the car was one quart low on oil and that there was a failure in cylinder 4?

Did you know that Carshield and Interstate National Dealer Services sent an adjuster down to review the information and look at the engine himself?

Did you know that adjust overruled what the mechanic said made his own guess of the failure and concluded that the oil feed was why the engine locked up, and since they dont cover the oil feed pipe my claim has been denied?

Did you know that after some research I found out that the oil feed pipe does not feed oil to the engine, but to the Turbo Charger?

Did you know that Oil Pump feeds oil to the cylinders?

Did you know that I disclosed this information to the attorneys and they have failed to follow up?

Did you know that the Carshield clearly states that they will provided you with a rental?

Did you know I have yet to receive a rental from them 4 months into this?

Did you know that I had to rental a car for 3 weeks while the dealership provided me with a rental for an additional month?

Did you know that I had to buy another car while I am waiting to go to court?

Did you know why I decided to write this information is because I dont want anyone to suffer what I have been going through, agony and pure stress?

Did you know dont take my word for just click on the links provided, and as they say . "you will smell what I stepped in"?














 Now if you didn't know, now you know...



To see more did you know that trivia click here

No comments:

Did you Know

Did you know that the average human brain contains approximately 86 billion neurons? These remarkable cells form intricate networks, allowing us to think, feel, and experience the world around us. Each neuron communicates with others through electrical impulses, creating a symphony of thoughts, memories, and emotions. So next time you ponder life’s mysteries, remember that your brain is orchestrating a cosmic dance of neurons!