Did you know 2

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Did you know that you can help to save American Jobs?

This is how to save some American jobs and we can help!



Hi Everyone,

I want to share with you some great information that I found out purely by
accident. I believe it can also save and create jobs in America while giving
people better customer service.

So how many times have you called a companies service phone line and found
that the rep. can barely speak English? Once with a major mortgage company
it was so bad I demanded to speak with someone who spoke English. Right at
that moment I broke the code, the secret password for customer service.

Come to find out that
every American company using overseas operators must
transfer you to an American rep
. WHEN YOU SAY:.......


" I want to speak to a representative in America ".


(Don't take no for an answer on this)

This was confirmed by the American rep. that they must transfer you after
that request. I've tried it on a half a dozen major companies including
cable, bank, phone and mortgage companies. It works every time and I
actually get my issues taken care of.


To see more did you know that trivia click here

No comments:

Did you Know

Did you know that the average human brain contains approximately 86 billion neurons? These remarkable cells form intricate networks, allowing us to think, feel, and experience the world around us. Each neuron communicates with others through electrical impulses, creating a symphony of thoughts, memories, and emotions. So next time you ponder life’s mysteries, remember that your brain is orchestrating a cosmic dance of neurons!