Did you know 2

Friday, January 23, 2009

Did you know that a woman gave birth while stepping out of the shower?

SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 22 (UPI) -- LaShay and Miguel Lozano say they were shocked when their new daughter came into the world while her mother was stepping out of the shower in San Jose, Calif.
LaShay Lozano said while exiting from her home's shower this week, she suddenly began to give birth and she immediately called to her husband for assistance, the San Jose (Calif.) Mercury News said Wednesday.
"I felt her head coming out and I held it,'' LaShay said of Monday's birth. "I said 'Catch her!' and she slid out into his hands.''
Miguel said being placed in a role traditionally reserved for trained doctors was a shocking experience to be sure.
"I got so freaked out. I thought 'What do I do,'" he said. "I told her, 'Keep pushing, babe.'"
"I felt so helpless," the relieved father added. "It was really scary.''
Despite the unique birthing details faced by the couple, who already had a 2-year-old daughter, they successfully welcomed a new daughter, Maya, to the world, the Mercury News reported.

No comments:

Did you Know

Did you know that the average human brain contains approximately 86 billion neurons? These remarkable cells form intricate networks, allowing us to think, feel, and experience the world around us. Each neuron communicates with others through electrical impulses, creating a symphony of thoughts, memories, and emotions. So next time you ponder life’s mysteries, remember that your brain is orchestrating a cosmic dance of neurons!